Friday 21 June 2013

2nd musing: Stubborn Stones and Writer's Block

Sometimes I simply don't understand myself. Whenever I write something, I force myself to do it, not because I don't want to, but it's the opposite instead. And this is what I usually suffer from. I don't even know why I'm suffering from this. Suppose it's because I have a stone's stubbornness, something that will break down once lava or another superior object hits it.

Within this head of mine, there are lots of things that I can't explain through words, simply because I don't know if I should use this word or maybe this one, or should I be vocabulary-smart, or should I be simply simple with the words, or whatever. In the end, I'm always confusing.

Thankfully, that stubborn stone helped me in finishing at least three short stories. This is the happiest day of my life. :D Alright writers, fight the Writer's Block and write what you want to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment