Thursday 18 July 2013

This is it!

No, it doesn't include anything serious at all BUT --

No. I'm not posting a story of mine (for now, please, please, let me concentrate on the planning first), but I'm just going to say that:

TO ALL WHO WRITE (OR TO PEOPLE WHO JUST HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO AND WOULD DECIDE TO WRITE):

Go and take the NaNoWriMo's writing program. I can't explain it. THE WHOLE THING PUSHED OFF TWIST (THAT'S HOW I CALL MY INNER EDITOR) FROM MY LAZY BRAIN AND IT IS ACTUALLY FUNCTIONING WELL TO THE POINT THAT I WANTED TO WRITE MORE. Okay. All caps will be gone (it looks weird). But I'm not ranting.

Anyways. Try it. It's the least the Internet can do for poor procrastinating chaps like us.

NaNoWriMo is awesome (it actually stands for National Novel Writing Month. Classy. I like how they mixed the whole thing). Check it out: http://nanowrimo.org/

or if you're still a kid (like me), check this one out: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/

Specially made for the younger ones. Not bad. (I like the tutorials, very nice, very friendly, very awesome)


Now, I write. Now, you write. Now, we will write. Let go of your inner editor. Capture your inner imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment